Thought on Thing #3
I didn't really believe other Playtimers when as they walked past my cubby shaking their heads and mumbling about how Facebook is addicting. To paraphrase Mickey Dolenz ---I am now a believer!
It may have been the euphoria of having established the Facebook profile, etc. or just cuz I'm a friendly person, but, I have ended up by inviting many people to be my friends. I eagerly await the responses. Whether I will be able to keep up with all this networking remains to be seen... My past track record with mailing out Xmas cards in a timely fashion would suggest that I could end up as a Facebook flunkie!
My only worry is that I've used my real name to sign up and I am afraid of who all will come knocking at my profile's door. Well, I can always remove myself and re-register with a pseudonym --- something more aggressive than Bluebird.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment